Please give 48 hours notice, Holiday weekends require 2 night booking and a deposit. No refund unless room is re-booked.
Send a Message
Go To Website
"A place of Elegance and Relaxation"
"May the light of the Lord shine from our eyes...like a candle in the window welcoming the weary traveller"
Bed & Breakfast Description
- Tranquil Cedar Bush Setting
- Spotless, spacious rooms, each with their own en suite
- Free Wi-Fi
- 20 - 50 minutes from Wiarton, Tobermory, Sauble Beach
- Close to fishing, swimming, golf courses, hike trails, mountain bike trails, caves & snowmobiling
- A place to relax, soak up our peaceful surroundings or enjoy the cool breeze lounging in one of our hammocks
- We cater to Gluten &/or Lactose Free diets upon request
- Dutch Spoken Here
- We are open All Year
- Snowmobilers welcome
Bed & Breakfast Rooms & Rates
|Rates based on double occupancy unless otherwise specified|
Blue Room, King Bed
Large spacious sunny room with full en-suite.
Ground floor with view of our pond. Futon/Sofa in Room can accommodate 3rd adult for additional fee.
$110.00 per night
Lavender Room, Queen Bed
Lovely antiques, ground floor, spacious room with full en-suite. View of our gardens from both bedroom and en-suite.
$100.00 per night
Gold Room, Queen Bed
Black Walnut cannonball bed, with matching walnut antiques. Upper floor, ceiling fan, bright and spacious room with full en-suite.
$100.00 per night
Payment Methods include:
Visa, Master Card, Cash, Cheque, Debit Card, e-Transfer
Bed & Breakfast Directions
Whether travelling north or south on Highway 6 Exit West onto Pike Bay Road. (not to be confused with Little Pike Bay Rd.) Proceed to #391 (south side) just before reaching West Road.
GPS Co-ordinates: 44.89048,-81.29977